Showing all 4 results
Billboards In Benue State
Benue country is one of the North vital states in Nigeria with a populace of approximately 4,253,641 within the 2006 census. It was created in 1976 within many of the 7 states that were created at that time. The place derives its name from the Benue River which is the second largest river in Nigeria. Its slogan says “Food Basket of the Nation”.
Benue derives its slogan due to the truth that the Benue nation boasts of wealthy soil which is right for agricultural products like yam, rice, beans, and sweet potato amongst others. Benue nation because it exists these days is a surviving legacy of an administrative entity that was carved out of the protectorate of northern Nigeria at the beginning of the 20th century.
The territory became first of all known as Munshi Province till 1918 when the name of its dominant geographical function, the ‘Benue River’ was followed.
- It tends to get repetitive impressions and interactions because it is not brought down easily.
- Has an immediate impact on the audience.
Average Cost Of Billboards In Benue State
The average cost of Outdoor billboard advertising in Benue state ranges from N500, 000.
Locations Of Billboards In Benue
- Along Makurdi New Otukpo Road By Road Safety Junction Facing Makurdi Gboko Road
- Barrack Road By College Crescent Facing Traffic From Gate Of Aper Ukwu Stadium
- Wurukum Roundabout, Otukpo Road, Opposite Diamond Bank, Makurdi, Benue Facing Traffic From Otukpo To Makurdi
- Otukpo Nasarawa Road, Benue State