Showing all 13 results
Billboards In Cross Rivers State
Cross Rivers State is a state in the South-South geopolitical zone of Nigeria. As the slogan implies The Nation’s Paradise, CROSS RIVER is a land where the growth of businesses is of paramount importance. It is one of the fast-growing economic states in Nigeria, having a population of over 3,473,326 citizens both male and female according to the last census in 2006.
Billboard advertising is a large outdoor advertising structure, typically found in high-traffic areas such as alongside busy roads. Billboards present large advertisements for passing pedestrians and drivers. Typically brands use billboards to build their brands or to push for their product.
Outdoor advertising billboards in cross rivers state are designed to catch a person’s attention and make a memorable impression. Lagos is the most active billboard advertising marketing city in Nigeria due to its population density, dynamic companies, and therefore the millions of consumers that take public transportation daily.
The Economic activities within the city contribute to its high cost of advert placements which could range between #37,000 to #3,000,000 supported the target location and some other factors ranging from APCON fees, Rent costs, Printing costs (if it is a static billboard) depending on these factors,
Billboard Locations in Cross Rivers
Among the billboard locations in Cross Rivers state, here are the subsequent, these are considered supported by their locations which are viewed by many commuters daily.
- 48 Sheet Billboard By Marian Ibako Calabar, Cross Rivers State
- Gantry Billboard Mary Slessor Roundabout Calabar, Cross Rivers State
- Gantry Billboard Murtala Muhammed Highway Calabar, Cross Rivers State
- Eyecatcher Billboard Airport Roundabout Atimbo Calabar, Cross Rivers State
- Gantry By Unical Main Gate FTT Unical Calabar, Cross Rivers
- 48 Sheet Billboard Along Atim Oko Road Calabar, Cross Rivers
- 48 Sheet Billboard Muritala Mohammed High Way Calabar, Cross Rivers
- Eyecatcher Billboard Flourmills Junction By Wart Market Calabar, Cross Rivers