Showing all 3 results
Outdoor advertising Billboard in Nasarawa state
Outdoor advertising Billboard in Nasarawa state. Nasarawa state which has the nineteenth highest Human Development Index in Nigeria with its numerous tertiary institutions of learning has proven over the years as a safe place for the proliferation of commerce and industry.
Its key economic Centre is the Karu Urban Area which is a suburb of Abuja, along the western border with the FCT. Many of the inhabitants move in and out of the capital city daily. Local and foreign investors in the state will enjoy awesome sights of billboards showcasing businesses to the right audience in the state.
Quite a notable billboards can be found in the cities of Lafia, Keffi and the metropolitan KEFFI-ABUJA Road can boast of some billboards which allow outdoor advertisement for businesses to reach their target upper-class clients.
Outdoor advertising Billboard adverts Rates in Nasarawa state
It’s worthy of note that your target audience is a determinant in choosing the best billboard location for your business advertisement and therefore it rates; amongst other factors like rental fee and ads duration.
Ideally, the cost of billboards in Nasarawa state should be within N50, 000 and N500,000 (Fifty thousand and five hundred thousand naira)per month, for the high target areas. Dependent on factors like location, durations, and period of the year.
Locations of Outdoor advertising Billboards in Nasarawa state.
- At Lafia Township Stadium Makurdi Jos Road Facing Traffic From NNPC Mega Station
- By Lafia Township Stadium Facing Traffic To Lafia Township
- Along Jos Road by Stadium.
- Along Akwanga/Lafia Road by Nasarawa State University.
- Along Doma Road after Railway Crossing.
- Along Keffi-Akwanga Road By Dan Magani FireStation Facing Traffic From Keffi
- Along Keffi-Kafanchan Road, Opposite Motor Park Facing Traffic From Kafanchan
- Along Keffi-Abuja Road By Kofar Hausa Primary School Facing Traffic From Abuja
- By Emir Road by Government House Road
- Along Jos-Keffi Road Facing Traffic From Nassarawa Polytechnic
- Along Lafia Shadan Road Before Government House, Lafia